- Select an exsting folder on an existing IMAP account
- From the menu select File > New > Saved Search
- Decide where you want to keep the Virtual Inbox. It can't be top-level, so I choose Local Folders as the parent.
- Name the folder, such as Virtual Inbox.
- Use the Choose button to select the source folders of your messages
- Select "Match all messages"
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Virtual Inbox in Thunderbird
Right - I've finally figured out how to set up a virtual inbox in ThunderBird3 that centralizes messages from multiple accounts and folders into a single location.